Home of all the best of new. And your favorites you've always loved.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Celebrity Dead Funny

Sara is back at the graveyard for yet another interview. This time its with the ever so lovely, ever so caring and of course ever so controversial- Micheal Jackson!
Surprisingly Micheal was very happy to be able to talk to someone. So much in fact Sara had hardly time to open her mouth:
Sara: So M...
MJ: Jezzz about time someone came.
MJ: So is everyone in the world stopped wars/
Sara: No Mr.Jackson.
MJ: Oh for god sake you people!
Sara: You didn't do anything.
MJ: I didn't do anything?! I didn't do anything?! Are nuts or are you just Canadian?
Sara: I'm Canadian.
MJ: You Canadians. You know if I wasn't African American growing up in those harsh old days I would have ran for president and would have attacked ya'l Canadians.
Sara: But Mr.Jackson I thought you were a strong believer in world peace?
MJ: Money is sweeter.
Sara: Oh right I've heard quite enough here!
So sorry but Sara had to leave this interview. She then went on to interview Gandhi... that didn't go down well at all. In fact it was identical to the Micheal Jackson interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment